Roger Groner is a trial lawyer specialised in business and divorce cases. In addition, Roger has broad experience in the areas of insolvency and administrative regulation.
- 1995: University of Zurich law degree (summa cum laude).
- 1998: Admitted to the Swiss bar.
- 2000: Scholar of the Swiss National Research Fund.
- 2000/01: LL.M. in Corporate Law at New York University.
- 2001: Awarded with the George Colin price for the best degree in the LL.M. program.
- 2001: Admitted to the New York Bar. Practiced in New York.
- 2002: Doctoral thesis in corporate law (magna cum laude).
Roger is admitted as an attorney to the New York Bar and to the Swiss Courts. He is fluent in German and English. Roger has been a frequent speaker at numerous corporate law and corporate governance seminars, and has contributed to the case book in corporate law "Aktienrechtliche Entscheide" (Staempfli Legal Works 2006) and is the author of "Private Equity Law" (Berne 2007). In addition, Roger is the author of several articles in corporate, antitrust, and securities law.
Roger is a frequent contributor to and panel guest of CNBC, see for instance the following interviews:
CNBC Interview as of February 18, 2008.
CNBC Interview as of July 17, 2008.
CNBC Interview as of August 8, 2008.
CNBC Interview as of February 20, 2009.
CNBC Interview as of September 1, 2009.
Roger is a member of the board of directors of several companies such as Komet Radio AG and BATICA AG incorporated in Winterthur, Switzerland, a real estate company.
Admitted: 1998 Switzerland, 2001 New York.
Education: University of Zurich (1995), New York University (LL.M. 2001), University of Basel (Doctor 2002).
Salvatore Bianco is an experienced litigator. He represents clients in a wide range of litigation proceedings, with particular emphasis on divorce and banking disputes. He received his law degree from the University of Berne, and he holds an LL.M. degree from the University of Exeter. Salvatore is fluent in English, German and Italian.
- 1991: University of Berne law degree.
- 1994: Admitted to the Swiss bar.
- 1992 - 1995: Legal Assistent at the University of Freiburg i.Ue.
- 1996: LL.M. in European Legal Studies at University of Exeter.
- 1996: Scholarship based on merit by University of Exeter.
- 1996/97: Teaching position at the University of Exeter.
Salvatore has been a member of Gronerlaw since January 1, 2007.
Admitted: 1994 Switzerland.
Education: University of Berne (1993), University of Exeter (LL.M. 1996).